Professor Baile Zhang and his Magic Invisibility Cloak!
Yes that’s his REAL name and yes he has created the worlds first invisibility cloak…
Or has he?
Take a look for yourself.
Amazing isn’t it?
No I didn’t think so either.
If I was really crazy I might say this invisibility cloak is nothing but a load of over hyped donkey shit. If I was really crazy.
You’ve definitely got the coolest sounding name Professor Zhang but Dynamo has still got the best tricks.
Did you agree or disagree with any of the comments in this post?
Have you seen something funny, silly, unusual, serious in the news that you’d like to share?
Is there anything related to this post that you would like to see my opinion on?
Let me know in the comments box below.
- Physics wizard reveals ‘invisibility cloak’ at TED conference (mnn.com)
- “Invisibility Cloak” Demoed at TED 2013 to Hide Like Harry Potter [Video] (hitechanalogy.com)
- Invisibility Cloak demoed at TED2013 (boingboing.net)
- Zhang Demonstrates a cloaking box at TED that makes invisible from audience anything placed behind it (nextbigfuture.com)
- Macroscopic Invisibility Cloak Has Been Invented (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Scientist presents “invisibility cloak” in California (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Scientists develop invisibility cloak (vr-zone.com)
- Not seeing is believing: Watch professor’s new invisibility invention in action (mirror.co.uk)